Monday, April 6, 2009

Back to School





Hello! I thought you might like to see my classroom now that I am back to school after my heavenly spring break. As you can see, I decided it was a fairly casual day! Kidding! I actually wear this sort of relaxed apparel EVERY day. I was so happy to see the students today after nine days away. They had so much to say to each other but they all quieted down to watch a film called, "The Untold Story of Emmett Till". They were very attentive and they are beginning to understand the power behind the civil rights movement. Yahoo! In my Writers Workshop class we wrote about our spring break, but we are getting ready to write stories and I'm giving them some great topics tomorrow. Stay tuned! You may want to write a story yourself when I reveal the topics! It was a fairly peaceful day and an answer to my prayer this morning; I plead with you (because I am dependent on you, Lord) to give me the extra lift I need to make this day YOUR day, filled with great boosts of love and obedience. I wish to live creatively, aesthetically, and artistically today. He met me there. His grace guides me, carries me, and surprises me. I have a stuffed pepper in the oven (THANK YOU, April!) and I shall savor the few hours before bed to quiet myself before the Lord, read more of His Word, and email back and forth to Bill as he and Jeff are in Munich tonight. I hope you found yourself riding on the wings of His tender love for you today, in awe of His consistent provision. Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Followers