Sunday, August 9, 2009

Three quotes that make me say, "Hmmmmmmm."


My mom and my Auntie Punkie
"There are thoughts which are prayers. There are moments when, whatever the posture of the body, the soul is on its knees." ~Victor Hugo




"Tell me, what it is you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?"
~ Mary Oliver


"Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom." ~Marcel Proust

After we get home from Brad's church, I'm planning on going out for my Sunday Stroll. I just had to pop in and leave you with the good words above.
xopp

3 comments:

Elizabethd said...

Thank you for taking time to write those words.

Scrappy quilter said...

Great food for thought!!

Saleslady371 said...

They are good words and wonderful pics, too. Happy Sunday to you.

Followers