Saturday, March 30, 2013

Easter Sunday

 Happy Easter to you, dear.
A lost world saved by a beautiful Savior.
 He came and walked among humans.  He knows how it feels to have a body.
 He wasn't what some expected.  Too real for some to accept.
 A look at heaven.  Words from the Father.  Comfort for the poor.
 A good Shepherd for always.  For us, all of us, lost sheep.
 As  much as I love candy, chicks, bunnies and ham suppers, Easter isn't about THAT stuff.  Easter is VICTORY.
Amazing LOVE.  My God died for me.
Blessed Easter.

10 comments:

Marcie said...

Your post is lovely. All that color and your deep faith underscoring your words. I wish you a beautiful day with family.

Elderberry-Rob said...

Happy Easter PomPom - I have been to a new church today where everyone in the room stood up and healed those who were suffering - amazing stuff!

TexWisGirl said...

happy easter to you.

loved the 'carrot' bunny. :)

Lisa Richards said...

Thank you, Jesus, for making a way where there was no way! He is risen!

Lovely post, Pom. Have a great day celebrating our Savior!

Pom Pom said...

Thank you for popping in on this sweet Easter Sunday! I took a nice walk and snapped some pictures of the blue sky! I colored eggs with Kool-aid. Easter is a BRIGHT beginning!

Between Me and You said...

I envy you your faith and your real and honest optimism which shines from the page. Happy Bright Beginnings to you, my friend. x
ps Love the carrot bunny too!

Unknown said...

Thank you PomPom for a great Easter post. A saviour who knows what it is like, who has been one like us, walked the road we walk - it means to much.
Be blessed.

April said...

Happy Resurrection day, MomPom! I love you and can't wait to see you Saturday!

Jeannette said...

Amazing Love...how can it be...? Happy Easter!

Leslie said...

Easter blessings to you and yours!

Followers